Monday, December 13, 2010

happy holidays

Yes I have neglected this little blog for quite some time, but hey this girl has been kind of busy you know?
I feel so fortunate to have been able to travel to Budapest, Paris, CT and New York this year with little guy in-tow! (I still can't believe he turned FOUR yesterday!) Both trips were amazing for different reasons, and I am quite proud of myself for actually being able to pick out a few favorite shots to post. That doesn't happen too often, hence the absence of photos on this blog that is supposed to be about....well, photos...See the issue is when it comes to my personal family pics I am; a. indecisive b. a procrastinator c. a perfectionist. So there you have it. Luckily my clients don't have to deal with these little issues, thank goodness.
Except with the perfectionist part, but that is a good thing - I think. I also feel fortunate to be a part of the MKI team ( Mending Kids International) and will be posting updates on our Portraits With a Purpose fundraisers. I hope you're all getting cozy with your families for the holidays. Cheers, Anita
blog test This has to be my favorite pic right now. My grandfather meeting his first great-grandson (Luke) for the first time. Atany, Hungary.
more water please Playing in the fountain at Place des Vosges, in Paris. Hey I don't blame the kid, it was so hot I wish I could have jumped in there. Paris, France test 2 These were shot a few weeks ago in NY. We ended up hanging out at the zoo and park for almost six hours which is awesome if you're fingers aren't frozen! Luke was all cozy and warm, but I of course had to go sans gloves, since I was messing with my camera settings most of the time. It was all worth it.
orange juice in winter
Central Park Zoo, New York

No comments: