Friday, May 01, 2009

A Little Boy and His Dog

IMG_0131bwblog1
IMG_0088 blog

I have so much to catch you guys up on ; road-trip to Oregon, Kubota boot-camp (photo work-shop) fabulous new photog friends, but before I get to that I wanted to post a few fun images from my last shoot in April.
This is CJ and Bee-Dog.

Bee-Dog made a long treck from Colombia in the cockpit of a commercial airplane (that lucky dog) so he can be CJ's pet.


He is definitely CJ's new best friend, and THE cutest dog ever.


Just look at that face. We had so much fun together on this shoot. Hmmmm, maybe we should get a dog for Luke, ahem..


I'm sure my husband will go for that one.

2 comments:

bissy said...

James has been wanting a dog called "Single Leg" forever. Make it happen!

Rose said...

Anita,

Love your photography! Would love to meet in person sometime as our children go to the same school and we live in the same area! I'm beginning a journey into photography (and have to say I'm only a bit jealous the Bootcamp you got to participate in! LOL

Take care.